MiniFinder is a fast-growing company in the IoT industry that builds tomorrow's technology based on positioning technology. You will join a company that is permeated by positive energy and forward-thinking. As an employee at MiniFinder, you become part of a team that constantly strives to get better at all levels.
Right now we are not looking for anyone in digital marketing, but we always welcome spontaneous applications.
Are you looking for a broad role where you can use your creative drive, and where you get to create inspiring and meaningful communication that makes a difference? We at MiniFinder need to expand our marketing team with a creative and analytical digital marketer. At MiniFinder, you become part of a small team where everyone is passionate about marketing, communication and IT. Your main tasks will be in digital marketing.
- Create additional sales and increase awareness of our brand.
- Develop digital communication strategies.
- Continuously measure and evaluate results of communication strategies.
- Participate in the idea and briefing processes.
- Optimize channels such as Facebook, Instagram, and more.
- Identify target groups and create marketing that engages and converts.
Who are you?
- You have a relevant university degree and experience in marketing.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English in speech and writing.
- You strive to develop both the company and your own skills.
- You are a fast learner.
- You are good at prioritizing tasks and enjoy working at a high pace.
- You have a good ability to work in a team.
- You are full of initiative and have the ability to think new.
- You have a structured and analytical way of working.
- You are creative with a burning interest in marketing and communication.
- You are up to date with marketing trends.
- You know about social media, its impact and usefulness for communication strategies.
- Education in social media strategies, content and the function of the channels.
- Has experience/training in Google Analytics and SEO.
- Knowledge of Adobe software.
We offer you
- The opportunity to represent a company in strong growth and with great ambitions.
- A developing and exciting workplace with a high pace where we all work towards common goals.
- A significant role as a digital marketer in the company's investment in the world.
- Committed and competent colleagues in a dynamic work environment.
- Great development opportunities in your role as a digital marketer.
- Annual kick-off together with positive colleagues.
Type: Full time
Probation: 6 months or longer
Form: Permanent or fixed-term employment
Salary: Fixed monthly, weekly or hourly salary
You are are welcome to send your CV and personal letter to email@example.com.