MiniFinder is a fast-growing company in the IoT industry that builds tomorrow's technology based on positioning technology. You will join a company that is permeated by positive energy and forward-thinking. As an employee at MiniFinder, you become part of a team that constantly strives to get better at all levels.
MiniFinder is looking for an energetic problem solver with a great interest in technology and who is willing to take on various tasks. The work environment is characterized by a lot of energy and fun, together with nice colleagues. Working in technical support means that you help customers with a number of different areas such as subscriptions, invoice issues, orders, returns and support. Your personal qualities are very important for us. We are looking for a person who is service-oriented and always puts the customer in focus. As a person, you have a strong will and drive. You are motivated to work towards set goals and always strive to achieve them. Do you also like technology? Then you are a perfect fit for this job.
- Order handling
- Return handling
- Customer support
Who are you?
- You have very good knowledge of Swedish and English.
- You are social and outgoing.
- You have a great interest in technology and working with service.
- You're a problem solver.
- You are a fast-learner.
- You are good at prioritizing and enjoy working at a high pace.
- You have a good ability to work together.
- You are full of initiative and have the ability to think new.
- You have a structured and analytical way of working.
We offer you
- The opportunity to represent a company in strong growth and with great ambitions.
- A developing and exciting workplace with a high pace where we all work towards common goals.
- A significant role as a salesperson in the company's investment in the world.
- Committed and competent colleagues in a dynamic work environment.
- Great development opportunities in your role as technical support.
- Annual kick-off together with positive colleagues.
Type: Full time
Form: Permanent or fixed-term employment
Probation: 6 months or longer
Salary: Fixed monthly, weekly or hourly salary
Please send your CV and personal letter to email@example.com.
We review applications continuously, send in your application today.