MiniFinder is a fast-growing company in the IoT industry that builds tomorrow's technology based on positioning technology. You will join a company that is permeated by positive energy and forward-thinking. As an employee at MiniFinder, you become part of a team that constantly strives to get better at all levels.
About the job
Right now we are not looking for anyone, but we always welcome spontaneous applications.
- Supplier payments
- Payroll management
Who are you?
- You have a university degree in economics or a few years' experience from similar tasks.
- You have very good knowledge of Swedish and English.
- You are a fast learner.
- You are careful and good at prioritizing tasks.
- You have a good ability to work in a team.
- You are full of initiative and have the ability to think new.
- You have a structured and analytical way of working.
- You have good knowledge of Excel.
We offer you
- The opportunity to represent a company in strong growth and with great ambitions.
- A developing and exciting workplace with a high pace where we all work towards common goals.
- A significant role as a financial assistant in the company's investment in the world.
- Committed and competent colleagues in a dynamic work environment.
- Great development opportunities in your role as a financial assistant.
- Annual kick-off together with positive colleagues.
Type: Full time
Probation: 6 months or longer
Form: Permanent or fixed-term employment
Salary: Fixed monthly, weekly or hourly salary
You are welcome to send your CV and personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.